Thursday, September 10, 2009

One Word Introduction - "Superman"

I think that “superman” is an effective word to describe how I currently feel. I say that because I have a self-diagnosed superman complex. I have a habit of tackling far more than I probably should. For example, I am involved in the following things:

· My first year of teaching; I am a 5th grade teacher.
· I am tutoring in an afterschool program.
· I have been selected to help start a literacy council at the school.
· I am taking 6 hours at MTSU.

Whoa! I know the above list probably seems like child’s play for veteran teachers; however, it is demanding for a new teacher! I wouldn’t change a thing – I feel that being driven is a wonderful trait. I cannot wait to learn a lot with you wonderfully interesting people.

No comments: